Saturday, June 8, 2013

life lately according to my iphone picutres



I went to a wedding for a dear friend from college last weekend, and I got to catch up with two of my other favorite people (top row middle) as well.  Sometimes I get frustrated with aspects of my life (job, new york, etc.) but one constant I'm always so grateful for is the most amazing friends.  I feel so lucky to know my friends; they're a wonderful group of people.

Then after the wedding, I flew back to Atlanta...with my mom! She came to spend the week in New York and take care of a friend who had surgery (bc she is one of kindest people i know).  New York is so much better when my mom is here.  We mostly just relaxed together while she was here, cooked dinner, ate burgers, went on walks, ate pinkberry, and she did my laundry (like a month's worth of laundry...seriously. moms are the best).  I miss her already.  ohh and also pictured: new shoes, mothers day photo book, learning to cook Brussels sprouts, pictures on my walk to/from work, central park with my friend Jaclyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment