Wednesday, April 10, 2013

five things i'm grateful for

Working to count my blessings.  It's easy to take all the wonderful things I have going for me for granted and focus on the things I don't have or want.  I want to try and pause more often and take note of all that I already have going for me in my life.  I am so lucky.


1. Phone Conversations with my dear grandmother who I treasure and love deeply


2. Photography class - I started a photography class in NYC this week and I have a wonderful teacher and have already learned so much in just a two-hour class.  It gives me excitement to start something new as a total novice


3. Walking to work with my coworker.  My new apt is justtttt within walking distance - but for me even if its far, i choose to walk (within reason) any day over the morning subway commute (ew.)  Walking to work lets me ease into my day with fresh air, exercise and good conversation



4. Leftovers.  Nothing beats good leftovers.  This week I made pesto shrimp pasta with a side of roasted brussels sprouts. yum. even after 3 days :)


5. Finding out my wonderful friend Elizabeth is coming to visit me this weekend in NYC :)


No comments:

Post a Comment