A few weeks ago my friend Jaclyn and I took advantage of the New York Fall and spent a relaxing Sunday evening in Central Park. few things beat Fall in New York City. very few things. The changing colors, the leaves that crunch under your feet on the cobblestone streets, the pumpkins lining the brownstones, the fresh chill in the air, the chunky scarves, the big sweaters, and bringing out the hot coco. ahh
I love Sundays because there are no expectations. Its a day totally dedicated to rest and relaxation, my favorites. Its a day for gathering yourself and preparing for the week ahead. it's a day without pressure. a day for reading and baths and taking deep breaths and counting your blessings. sometimes I like to try and live like everyday is a Sunday. I sure do think that would be a nice way to live.
and while i'm talking about favorites, i think my favorite time of day is dusk. just a few hours before the sun sets. everything seems calmer then and more beautiful.
thanks for laying in the park with me jaclyn. and thanks for being my model and being patient with me while I take all my pictures and pretend that i'm a professional and I know what i'm doing :) and thanks new york for being so beautiful this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment