Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Hearty Laughs


This "ad" for the Sochi winter olymics made me laugh out loud when I was watching it with my family last night.  "This place Sochi" haha. Sometimes I feel like the media doesn't always portray the full image - the good and bad - which is why I so appreciate things like...comedians who shed light in a humorous way on situations nobody wants to talk about.  Thanks Jimmy Kimmel!

Hope everybody is looking forward to the winter Olympic games - my favorite is the ice skating.  And speaking of winter...i'm in Atlanta visiting my family and we are iced in for the next two days, so i'm hoping to use this time to catch up on some blog posts!

PS: If you haven't seen this clip yet, it cracks me up. (I work for Accenture and still have trouble explaining what I do to people).  And one more clip that cracks me up - just because I can't seem to poke enough fun of the disaster that is obamacare.

Hope everybody is staying warm, safe and dry this Winter Tuesday! Lots of love from Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment