Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ordinary Life Moments


Well, we're snowed in here in Atlanta and everything is eerily quiet.  So I'm taking this as a chance to get to catch up on some updates and posts to my blog.  It's been nice sitting around reading, taking pictures in the snow, spending time with my parents, and lets be honest - eating! :)  It's a nice and comforting feeling to be back at home just relaxing and recharging. I am hoping though, that we can get out and about tomorrow so that we don't go stir crazy and we all still like each other at the end of this.  We are very grateful though that we did not lose power.  It's always such a bummer when I think of snuggling up in the dark during a snow storm with candles to watch a movie....until I realize you can't watch movies when you lose power :)  Basically I just wanted to say I'm grateful for this time. Grateful to be with my sweet family. 

Hope you are enjoying those suspicious ordinary life moments with your loved ones!  
(Picture was taken and edited by me of my parent's backyard.)

xox 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment