What're you to to this weekend? I'm relaxing with a few friends and having my final photography exhibit for the class I've been taking. I'm also hoping to spend some time in central park to enjoy this wonderful fall weather. Here are a few links from around the internet if you're interested.
how to get flat abs, have amazing sex and rule the world in 8 easy steps
this quote rings true for my life these days
this jacket is on my wish list
new yorkers aren't rude, do you agree or no?
I know i'm late to the game, but I really like this song
cool idea for paperless cards
sad but interesting: 5 regrets of the dying
grilled tuna steaks are on my cooking to do list,
and in the spirit of the season I want to make these cookies again (3 ingredients!)

No comments:
Post a Comment